The Flushmaster is a Urinal Flush Management system to prevent water being wasted through continuously flushing urinals.
One Unmanaged 9L cistern went left to continually fill and flush can use up to 864 litres of water a day.
The Flushmaster uses a PIR motion sensor to detect the activity near the urinals, this then triggers a delay and flush cycle saving you money by reducing your water consumption.
The Flushmaster allows the flushing to be programmed depending on activity at the urinal, it will only flush once it has detected movement in the washroom and the users chosen delay time has passed meaning water costs are kept to a minimum.
The Flushmaster also has a built in adjustable Janitor mode that activates a flush cycle after a chosen set number of hours if no movement is detected in the washroom to maintain a basic level of hygiene and cleanliness.
The Flushmaster also incorporates a fail safe feature that will prevent the PIR from false activating in darkness for example when the lights are off or at night-time.
One Flushmaster per cistern is required i.e. a single urinal, a bank of urinals or wide trough urinals.
Based on the South West region rates and a 9 litre flush you can save up to £1,628.97 per cistern each year on water savings.
Calculations are based on £5.39 per metre cubed (1,000 Litres) this includes incoming & waste supply.
UNMANAGED FLUSHING – FLUSHES PER DAY – 9 LITRE FLUSH
- Flushes Per day 96 – 864 litres – Annual Spend £1,699.79
- Flushes Per day 84 – 756 litres – Annual Spend £1,487.32
- Flushes Per day 72 – 648 litres – Annual Spend £1,274.85
- Flushes Per day 60 – 540 litres – Annual Spend £1,062.37
FLUSHES WITH THE EASY FLUSH SYSTEM
- Flushes Per day 48 – 432 litres – Annual Spend £849.90
- Flushes Per day 36 – 324 litres – Annual Spend £637.43
- Flushes Per day 24 – 216 litres – Annual Spend £424.95
- Flushes Per day 12 – 108 litres – Annual Spend £212.48
- Flushes Per day 8 – 72 litres – Annual Spend £141.65
- Flushes Per day 4 – 36 litres – Annual Spend £70.83
- Flushes Per day 3 – 27 litres – Annual Spend £53.12
- Flushes Per day 2 – 18 litres – Annual Spend £35.42
- Flushes Per day 1 – 9 litres – Annual Spend £17.71
E.G. 864 LITRES X 365 DAYS = 315,360 LITRES (315.360M3) X £5.39 = £1,696.79 SPEND ON AN UNMANAGED FILL AND FLUSH CISTERN.